Asansol plant started in 1991 with small capacity of 30 TPD. Its present capacity is 1000 TPD to produce Portland Slag Cement.Read more
Patratu Plant started with Grinding capacity of 800 TPD Slag Cement, in future it will also produce OPC and PPC.
Clinkerisation unit also started in Dec 2015.
- Acquire and inculcate knowledge
- Encourage Innovation
- Unleash people's potential and create leaders who will build the future of the Organization.
- Ensure Safety and Environmental sustainability
- Continue to be low cost producer of quality Cement
- Enthused and Happy employees
- Value creating partnerships with all our Customers and Suppliers
- Sustainable growth
- Invest in attractive new business
- Continue to improve the quality of lives of our employees and the communities we serve
- Uphold the spirit and values of the Organization towards Nation building.
- Excel in all our endeavors
Appointment of Brand Ambassador
Company signed an agreement with Mr. Saurabh Ganguly, Former Captain of Indian Cricket Team to act as the Brand Ambassador for a period of three (3) years with effective from today i.e. 11.03.2016. As per the agreement Mr. Ganguly as the Brand Ambassador of the Company will endorse the product and brand of the Company which may help in increase of sales of the Company.
Outcome of Board meeting held on 13.02.2016
This is to inform you that the Board Meeting of the Company has been successfully held and the following resolution has been passed and approved by the members of the Board in the said meeting.
1. Approval of Un-Audited Financial Result for the quarter & Nine (9) Months ended on 31.12.2015.
2. Confirmation of Resignation of Rachana Agarwal from directorship of the Company.
Burnpur cement ltd. is selected as a Preferred Bidder for Hariharpur Lem-Bicha Limestone Block I & II by MSTC auction portal.
Board Meeting of the Company will be held on February 13, 2016 at our plant at Patratu, Jharkhand.
Resignation of Mrs. Rachana Agarwal (DIN 03310573) from directorship of the Company
As per Regulations 30(2) of SEBI (Listing Obligation and Disclosure Requirements) Regulation, 2015 this is to inform that Mrs. Rachna Agarwal, women director of the company has resigned fromt he directorship of the Company.
The Honour of your presence is requested at the inaugural Ceremony of Jharkhand Unit of Burnpur Cement Ltd.
at Patratu Industrial Area, Patratu, Ramgarh - 829119, Jharkhand
By Hon'ble Chief Minister, Jharkhand Sri Raghuvar Das
Date 13.07.2015 at 10:30 am
We invite you to honour us with your presence.